- Be Open Minded – If you are not comfortable getting a reading that is fine but please tell the reader. No one has to be read. If you are closed off and come to the reading with a negative mind set that creates an unfair working environment and the reader can pick up on the negativity instantly. This is very draining on the reader.
- Be Honest – don’t be fake. The reader will provide honest answers and advise – sometimes it’s not what you want to hear. If that is the case please be honest with yourself. Additionally be honest with the reader! Don’t ask other readers the same questions hoping to get “better” answers.
- Be responsive – feedback is appreciated, you aren’t giving anything away by agreeing or disagreeing, the reader is reading the cards not you! Telling the reader they are on the right track helps stay on that track. Tarot readers are not mind readers we are tarot readers.
- Be ready – tarot can get to the root of issues in our lives. It’s not uncommon to leave a tarot reading session crying or laughing! Tarot readings should leave you feeling empowered and in charge.
- Say Thanks– Whether you paid for a reading, got a discount reading, or even a free reading. Thank you goes a long way.